blankets, comforters, and pillows

so i have all of these items all stacked up on a bed and i need to put them away, i want to put them away neatly, any thing i can do without having to buy anything?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I put them in garbage bags then put the vacuum cleaner hose in to get out the air. It's not as effective as those bags you buy but it works well enough. Just remember to twist the bag shut as you're pulling out the hose and tie it tightly with rope or string of some sort.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Have any platic rubber maid tubs that you can clean out and use for the blankets? Or did you save the plastic zipper bags that the bedding came in? That's what all my bedding is stored in. Or those rubber maid containers are only 3 to 8 bucks each.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I store mine under the bed, I just fold it up and shove it under there. No one can see them and I'll never loose them there.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Answered at 12:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 by: afeggan
    I put them in garbage bags then put the vacuum cleaner hose in to get out the air. It's not as effective as those bags you buy but it works well enough. Just remember to twist the bag shut as you're pulling out the hose and tie it tightly with rope or string of some sort.

Do what she said!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh yeah do what afeggan said. I heard that one on a helpful hints show. After you vacuum the air out and twist the bag shut you can then store them in those empty suitcases stored in the basement.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ok well i did do the vacuuming of the garbage bag but it just deflated i probably did do something wrong, i dont know.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2008