Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

If a county plow truck or private plow service?

Hits and breaks your mailbox or knocks it from the post who pays for it to be replaced?


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Call your county road commission. They should replace the post .

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • I don't know if they would have to pay for it, the same thing happened to our mailbox and we just bought another, but ours was old and the door had fallen off from them hitting it too many times last year. Some people around here have swinging ones so if they get hit they just swing out of the way and don't break

    Answer by Liz132 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011