Are you a stay at home mom?

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Kind of. I am in school some days when they are in school. I went to school full time and worked full time until September so I am adjusting.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yep im beginning to hope i can do something more with my life
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes. There is nothing more deserving of my time and nothing I'd rather be doing.

Answer by missanc at 8:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yep and have been forever it seems. I love it. I love knowing that I am contributing to society by raising my children, being involved at the school and just basically having the time to enjoy my kids. I am truly blessed.

Answer by gemgem at 8:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm a stay at home mom but I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love that I'm here with my daughter all day and I love that we're not spending a fortune on daycare but I sometimes hate the isolation of it...which is why I joined CafeMom...hoping to find some moms in my area with kiddies close to my daughters age
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 8:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I was until about 3 weeks ago. I got laid off from my job that I was doing at home and had to go back into the working world. I only work in the evenings or on the weekends so it makes it little easier on us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have worked since I was 16. I think at 52 I deserve a break. I have been a SAHM for almost 5 years.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am, and I pretty much love every minute :) I definitely make sure my DH knows how much I appreciate him working so hard so that I can!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have been a SAHM for 9 years. When I first became one it was very hard because I didn't know a lot of other SAHM. Once I met other moms it became a lot easier. Since then I have done lots of things and I have loved it. I have owned my own business for 5 years and that is a lot of fun as well because I do it with some other SAHM that I know.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2011