Do you shop at?

Walmart, Target, KMart, Meijer, Sam's Club, Costco or someplace else? Do you shop at warehouse type places and if so do you find you save money?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• I do some grocery shopping at Walmart and it does save me money if I dont buy meat there. I buy my meat from local farmers or other grocery stores.

Answer by gemgem at 7:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I do most of my shopping at Target & Meijer. I shop the sales & use coupons. (We get our meat from our local meat market- better quality)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We don't have Meijer in NJ. I do shop at Walmart and Costco but I know that at Costco it's not always a bargain. But sometimes the convenience is worth the money. My Walmart is small and doesn't sell a lot of food. I do get some food from Costco. My main grocery shopping is done at a grocery store and a small fruit and vegie bordega.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Wal Mart is the closet so that's where I go
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I don't buy my meat from Meijer or Walmart either we have a local butcher that we really like and trust and that is where we get all our meat from
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2011