Has anybody been pregnant right after a early misscarriage?...... or know somebody who has??

okay so some may know some may not know but I posted something last month finding out that i misscarryed January 17 was the day that i missarryed i was only 5 weeks so i was a sponaneous misscarriae i didnt have to do a D&C.... well i bleed for 2 1/2 weeks and conquincidentle it stopped on Valentines Dayxoxoxoxx... Feb 14, 2011 (which was my fertile day b4n the 16th, then again on the 18 then again on the 20th on feb in hopes to become pregnant soon....many I have heard have been pregnant early as a month later in a case where you miscarried really early.... im still going to the doctor they said there checking me still to make sure im ok the doctor said everything looks good i go to the doctor this week of course if i was pregnant it wouldnt show up now just like the last time i had came back 2 weeks later and it came back positive.... side effects still a lil fatigue but one thing ive noticed is twitches on my stomach on the right side.... i dont know what thats about... but basically i been havin sex every other day or every days....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my stepsis was pregnant just a few weeks after she had a D&C. It took me 3 months one time..and i had another miscarriage and then 6 months after that before i became preg with my son
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had a miscarriage and 6 mos later I got pregnant. I wasn't trying either time though. I wish you luck and hope that it happens soon for you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• thanks im praying this time around i am an i wont stress c thats what i did before smh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I know several people who got pregnant again a few months after a miscarriage. Everyone of them were told about the dangers of getting pregnant so soon after but they all had nice healthy babies. Just remember that your body naturally takes care of issues that are beyond our knowledge. If there is something seriously wrong with the pregnancy your body will normally abort the pregnancy causing miscarriage. Other times it just happens for what seems to be no reason at all. Best of luck to you.
    amber.guest

Answer by amber.guest at 8:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had a miscarriage and within 6 weeks was pregnant again and my beautiful now almost 10 year old was born. they told me to wait a few months before trying, well I wasn't trying when I got pg, we were even using protection when I got pg with the miscarriage and then my dd, but yes I did and I didn't have any problems with my dd while I was pg with her..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and was pregnant again in two months then had another miscarriage at 18 weeks and was pregnant again 2 and a half months later and i'm now 35 weeks pregnant.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011