Would you have a baby at 46 if you had teenagers 17, 14 and 13?

Buying them what they need is hard enough at times.......but i just think it would be harder is all. What do you think?

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 7:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont know what will happen when I get there but I dont plan on it lol. If I really wanted another child then maybe but Id be looking forward to grandkids(years later) and freedom by then. Foster care is great too when you are older and not ready to start over. My energy level would prob be way lower too. To each there own though!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No - but because I wouldn't be able to go and do the things that teens like to do if I had a baby. I wanted to have all my kids close enough together that they were in to the same things at the same time. It didn't work out that way (I had 3, divorced, remarried, then had 2 more) but if things had worked out, that was my original plan!

Answer by missanc at 8:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Im not 46 but I had my youngest when I was 33 and I had a 15 yr old dd at that time, and a 11, 10 and 5 yr old and it wasnt really hard. I enjoy it. I like there is alot of years between the kids because I can spoil the youngest now that mine are 22, 18 and 17 and 11. It really wasnt that hard.

Answer by gemgem at 8:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• For me I am torn..Right now I have a 14, 12 and 9 year old and the thought of hainvg another child is not something I am even thinking about. I don't think 10 years from now when my kids are 24, 22 and 19 that I will want to start over with a little one. So I guess I would not wan to have a child at 46 not because I think it will be hard, but because I will be at a different point in my life and beyond young children.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would just stick it out for some grandbabies.....you love on em, then hand them back when they annoy! Its gonna be awesome!!! Perhaps you could babysit to fill the void till then
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm 42 an there is NO way I want to start all over again...no thanks
    mine are 13 and 17- and I KNEW I was done once I had them both
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would say go for it if you really want a baby that late in age, more power to ya if you can make it happen and Me honestly I would have one at that age maybe, thats if my husband would agree to have another one too. Your decision. But they are rite, you could wait to just play w ur grandkids cuz i made my mom a grandma at 40 lol.
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If bc failed and it just happened then yes. I would not actively try tho.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had enough trouble at 36. I'm NOT having a baby at 46.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• if i happened to get pregnant then of course. I don't believe in abortion, but then again, once I'm done having kids I plan to get fixed.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011