other than dr. browns what is a good anti colic bottle?

my almost 4 month old is having some problems with her tummy and all my dr. tells me is to get an anti-colic bottle. with my son i used the dr. browns bottles but found them to leak and be apain to clean. i am currently using the playtex drop ins but they are not helping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe the Playtex Ventaire Advanced?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What makes you think it's a problem with his tummy??
    Are you sure he isn't crying because he's bored?

No really- I'm sure it seems like a silly question, but moms are so quick to jump on the colic wagon without actually picking up their child and trying to entertain them.. My newest addition gets pretty fussy when I'm not walking around the house babbling to her, too.. It's got nothing to do with tummy problems, and everything to do with having a mind that likes to be stimulated.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I use the Playtex Ventaire Standard and Advanced. The work wonders. Less air for them to get. My niece had problems really bad with being colicky and spitting up. When my sis changed over to these bottles my niece didn't have those problems anymore. Just an idea for u to try.
    HuntersMom4908

Answer by HuntersMom4908 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008