Sex and pets lol adult content

Do you have sex in front of your pets?? lol I make sure that they are out of the room b/c it makes me feel reallyweird! haha What about you?Do you even notice?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pets

• Normally my cat gets the hint if she is on the bed when we start getting heavy. But there are times where she just stays there and we don't notice her until we are done and we see her staring at us with her ears back like we offended her.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• HAHA! yeah don't have them in the room because the dog will think you are being hurt. and then starts getting all worked up.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have a Yorkie, that spends most of his time in my bedroom, when he see sex commotion he quickly disappears, this is the only thing I have been able to train him in!

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We kick out our Chiwawa ( Can't spell it, sorry), but one time we didn't think she was in there, and she went after dh, thinking he was hurting me! LOL!!!! Since then, we have made sure she is out of our room!
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't have pets, but I would think it's weird. Almost like being intimate after putting the baby to bed in the same room. I can't even do anything unless I turn my teddy bear around lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL i have 2 dogs that follow me everywhere, i do have sex in front of them but i still feel guilty and weird about it. who knows what their thinking
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i usually kick them out or they hide under the bed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Well my puppy is still being house trained so he sleeps in the bathroom, if he wasnt in there I dont know if I could have sex in front of him.
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 8:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL you are so funny...I like this question...lol Yes i am this way....Even though they might now be saying something they are still watching you...lol
    Do you want to hear something even weirder I can't have pictures in the room either bc for that same reason...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Two out of our three cats have to be kicked out of the room, because they're too pouncy. The other one couldn't care less what we're doing, so she can stay in the room if she's already there.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011