Why does she have to be this way?

Hi Ladies help me to understand this woman I know there are alot of them out there who don't care about nothing but themselves. Ok here goes my dh's ex recieves child support and a good lump some well my question is their 2 kids have a lunch account and money has to be deposited often anyway in the begining she use to put money in the acct. Well my dh has been puting money in there as well. Yes this his job as a father to help the kids in everyway but I feel like ever since he has been doing this SHE stopped putting money in the acct. I know she is expecting this from him now and that's ok but WHY does she have to do this. :/
Thanks! Just venting alittle...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Some dads who pay child support also go above & beyond to help buy clothing, & pay for other things. If you can afford to do this, I would just let it go. Kids are expensive & child support doesnt always cover everything. In fact, most times it doesnt- it's supplemental. It shows me that your husb has a generous heart, loves his kids & wants to provide for them. Qualities that I'm sure attracted you to him & are reasons for loving him right?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• you married a man with an ex and children. stop analyzing the ex and focus on your lives.
    He will and does pay child support and you cannot make her do what you want with that money. Nor can you really force your DH to do what you want with his money.
    Let it go and be happy he can afford to feed both families right now.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Has he tried talking to her about it? Is it really that much. Sorry you are dealing with her bs but if this is the only issue that you have then consider yourself lucky! lol GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• some parents do nothing for thier kids at least tbey are covered either way
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• well OP, I can use the anonymous button if I wish, but that's not the point. Your question is pretty vague.
    "WHY does she have to do this"
    why does she have to do what? allow the children's father to put the money in the account? if that's the problem then I don't see your point.
    For all you know he may have worked it out with her that he would put the money in the account, and he may have just decided to not tell you knowing that you would react just as you are.

Maybe you should speak to your husband about it. it could just be that he's leaving you out of the loop.
    Don't be so quick to judge her.
    If anything I think it's great that your husband is taking care of his kids.
    The children's care of takes priority over your feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• if I'm like her in the sense that I would work out something with the father of my children and not feel the need to involve the anyone else. I suppose I am.
    As far as not understanding your question, like I said, it's vague.

The way I take it is that you wonder why she's letting your husband put the money in and not her.
    It sounds like she stopped putting money in the account at the same time he started. They could have a agreement between them.

If your question is why is she having him do it and not do it herself, that's something that she and possibly your husband could answer.

If I'm still misunderstanding what your question is, and that is why you have issues with my answering, then perhaps you could rephrase the question of what it is that you want to know exactly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• jewjewbee that was not my question it was about her not me! I know this!!! Why change?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• why shouldn't he put the money into the account?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why be anonymous anonymous I am asking the question here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Well you know anonymous I think you are probably just like her and AGAIN I don't think you understand my question.
    So instead of rambling go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2011