Famous for no reason.

It seems like every time I turn around I'm seeing things about the Kardashians and I am sick of hearing about them. They're everywhere, on magazines, internet, everywhere. I can't take it anymore. Which stars do you feel need to go away and why?

cocobrown28

Asked by cocobrown28 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• And if you really want to see the lives of an actual housewife then do an actual show about it. Their shows are more like Trophy Wives then Housewives
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think that all of those Housewives shows need to end! They are morons that are famous for being rich and bitchy. I dont even like saying famous in the same sentence! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• They need to go away and so do the housewives from those shows.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Jon and Kate!!
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Who are the Kardashians? I'm serious about this, btw. Who are they? I don't watch entertainment programs or 'news' or read star magazines. Unless they are your next door neighbours, that should protect you from all those annoying famous people. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I don't really follow celebrity gossip either, but when I'm browsing the net, or grocery shopping, I can't help but to see their faces on just about every magazine. The Kardashians are famous because their father was a wealthy attorney who is said to have represented O.J. Simpson for his murder trial. They grew up in a rich environment and now they are famous for no reason. Kim did a sex tape with the singer Brandy's brother Ray J and now she's a star. No talent to back it up.
    cocobrown28

Comment by cocobrown28 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Step319, you're so right about them being nothing but Trophy Wives, seriously, what housework are they doing? I hear about these so-called reality shows and I think they are so stupid. I like to watch some reality shows, but I watch the ones that are inspiring and make a difference in someone elses lives, not the ones with scripts and drama.
    cocobrown28

Comment by cocobrown28 (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011