Brownish spotting during early pregnancy adult content

My hubby and I got our BFP on Februaury 9th!! Yippie! Only thing is I have started spotting brownish blood (old??) Nothing heavy, just constant for about three days. I have not been in any pain. A few days ago I did have menstrual like dull cramping and a strain on my left side that kept me aggravated.

Does anyone know what this is or have experienced this before? Was everything okay with your pregnancy?

My appointment is tomorrow, but I am about to pull my hair out!

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 8:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I spotted from week 5-7 and sometimes it was havy but it was always brown and no cramping. I went in for a couple ultrasounds and the baby was okay. I am almost 12 weeks now and am still sometimes having brown discharge. My Dr. said that it was from the placenta attaching and not to worry unless it was bright red and cramping. Don't worry! Best of luck!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Brown spotting isn't usually a problem as long as it's not red.
    As for cramping, I cramped for 11 weeks to the point where I was balled up in pain. It's the uterus stretching.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yeah i had that with my 1st son they told me its just all the old blood leaving my body
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My daughter is going through this right now, they did a second blood test to see where her progesterone levels are at, we are pulling our hair out too! best of luck to you!!

Answer by older at 8:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2011