Where can I get the best steam washer and steam drier, for less money?

I have been shopping online for the steam washer and the steam drier, but they are very expensive. Do you know a place that I can get them for less? Or a site where I can get discount coupons for it? Buy the way, what is the best one? LG, Samsung, Electrolux.... Thanks for everyone's answer. If you have one, give me a review,please!

Zenn

Asked by Zenn at 10:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Shopping

• The steam washer and dryer are expensive. I think I answered your last question about them. Honestly I don't use the actual steam cycle very often -- I use it to have it clean itself (which is awesome and keeps any smells away), I've used it to deep clean shoes, and it would be great if you use cloth diapers. I have the LG Tromm and I love them, mine are two years old now. The biggest differences I notice from my old washer dryer is the HUGE capacity, not having to wash and re-wash things, and saving money from the HE. I did spend a decent amount of money on them - I got them on sale, price matched with a coupon for additional savings from Home Depot and then I did 18 months no interest financing. Also, have you looked for someone selling on Craigslist? You might get used for your first pair and see what you think.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Or try and see if they have scratch and dent ones good luck I hope you find a great deal

sunkist19

Answer by sunkist19 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Good point Sunkist - Sears outlet and Best Buy are a great place to check for scratch and dent appliances. Best Buy will just have them loose on the floor... depending on the store manager they can get pretty aggressive with the mark down. (It varies widely store to store, and how many other scratch and dent items they have) I got my old washer/dryer from a Sears outlet - it had a scratch on the side that didn't cause any issue but cosmetic - and I saved a pretty decent chunk. As long as the damage is only cosmetic and they are still under the manufacturers warranty that could be an excellent savings.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thanks! Girls! I foundthe
    Samsung - 7.4 Cu. Ft. 11-Cycle Super Capacity Electric Steam Dryer - White DV448AEW and the Samsung - 4.5 Cu. Ft. 14-Cycle Steam Washer - White WF448AAW at Best Buy
    They have 5 stars review from everyone. So I am thinking in buying them, right now they are like $200.00 less for the set. I just have to convence the SO. Thanks!
    Zenn

Answer by Zenn at 6:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008