Childcare (help)

I am in desperate need of childcare. I have a dear friend who has had seizures in the past. She hasn't had one in almost two years. She has offered to keep my two kids for 130 a week for full time. She has three kids of her own. Do you think it would be safe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• i think it would depend on the age of the children and if they could call for help if something was to go wrong......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm sorry,I can't answer that because I don't know.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Sounds like her condition is being controlled by medication. If nothing unsafe has happened with her own children, nothing unsave should happen with yours. I'm sure she wouldn't offer if she felt she couldn't do it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I agree, it really depends on the age of the kids. You kind of have to think that anything can happen to anyone so if she is being regulated by meds and the kids are old enough to know to call 911, then I think it would be ok. It's really up to what you feel!

Good Luck! :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• depends on how old the kids are and if they can call for help if something happens. I do believe though she wouldn't offer if she didn't think she could provide safe care to them.
    arobert29

Answer by arobert29 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011