What little thing does your S/O do that drives you nuts?

Mine husband never "starts" the paper towel or toilet paper roll,so I end up pawing at them trying to find the edge! This morning I was half asleep trying to grab some TP and all I was doing was spinning the roll over and over!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Only one? Okay, I'll put the most recent annoyance...he doesn't put a trash bag back in the can when he's taking the trash out. So I will go to throw something in there, and there's no bag. It's usually just irritating, but yesterday, I was so angry because I went to dump the coffee filter full of used wet coffee grounds in the trash and I had started dumping it before realizing that there was no bag in the can. So then I had to take the can out to the driveway and hose it down. I was really aggravated. I've been asking him for years to please put a bag back in the can when he empties it, but he never does, ever.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• When he finishes a package of something in the kitchen (coffee container, milk carton, granola bar boxes) he leaves them on the counter instead of putting everything in the garbage or recycling).
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Mine will procrastinate in whatever he's doing!!! Drive's me crazy!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL...well we just bought a TV and we put it in our room for now since we live with MIL. When i'm laying down early, he's always doing something in front of me like reaching for his candy bars on top of the tv where there's a shelf, or talking to one of the kids IN FRONT of the tv. This is the time where i relax and the only ME time i get. i get irritated with hubby who does EVERYTHING in front of my view!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• he does no house work
    clips his toenails on the carpet
    leaves his clothes on the floor
    shaves his whiskers in the sink and on the floor right after i clean the bathroom
    picks at his nose without using a tissue
    farts in bed and pins me down so i can't leave the room
    flexes his muscles in front of the mirror -Mr. macheesemo ugh!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He leaves the cereal box open just in case he wants another bowl... I don't even bother saying anything, I just close it back up. It never fails though, that when I do, he wants another bowl.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My husband cracks his knuckles, and when he cracks one, he must crack all ten of them. He has done this from the time I knew him, which is now 50 years. Just a little heads up to all my friends: Those annoying little habits are not likely to change. However, I still do ask him from time to time if cracking one's knuckles is really all that necessary. Apparently, the answer is a resounding "yes!"
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL, OP. ^^
    I try not to say anything about the trash bags either, but with the coffee grounds incident, I did fuss a little bit. The good thing was that he was upstairs showering when it happened, so by the time I saw him, I had already chilled out some.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Mine will put things on the counter OVER the garbage can rather than opening the cabinet and putting them IN the garbage can. Every morning I go into the kitchen and throw away his soda cans, granola bar wrappers, whatever.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• LOL... This is always a funny topic!! My dh is very sweet so I try not to talk smack about him but it really drives me nuts on the weekend we can't get out of the house until after 12 pm.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011