today is the big ultra sound day! =)

Yep! at 1pm ill be finding out if its a boy or girl! and oh my god! i have to pee soooooo bad...(and poop) but i cant use the bathroom...i have to wait til 1pm gahhh!!

How many of you couldnt hold in for that long?
Is it really true that once you get there they make you pee than you get the ultrasound?

I WANNA HEAR SOME BETS!!

WHO THINKS ITS A GIRL
AND WHO THINKS ITS A BOY!

just out of opinion.... =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i just had an ultrasound yesterday. if you are far enough along to know what you're having, you really don't' need to hold your bladder more than 30-60 minutes.

I would pee!!!!!

I just drank an 8oz Gatorade when I got there, and 30 minutes later I was called in.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i had to stat drinking water an hour before and couldn't pee til after the ultrasound that was only for the very first one though. well i hope it is whatever you are hoping for i am partial to girls i have two girls,one boy and two step sons. girls are soo much easier. good luck i hope everything comes out alright (lol pardon the pun i know you have to pee)
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I was told i was having a girl and 4 weeks later at another ultrasound it was a BOY! good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• well lastweek (when i was 17 weeks) i had an ultra sound for my GALL BLADDER and they took a peak at the baby and said they think its a girl...and now im 18 weeks...my hospital usually always correct... =) so im hoping everything goes great!

I WANT A GIRL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• VictinaG, I was told girl, but I am so sure it's a boy!! I'm going back in 4 weeks, so I'm hoping for the same turnout you had.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't think its true they make you pee before the ultrasound. They didn't for me.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION to add, so im going to post another question..i should have added on here....but ill use it as a new Q
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• So what is it? Don't hold us all in suspense!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2008