HPV and Endo

Do any of you have either (or both) of these? I do, and I'm concerned about the wellbeing of my baby in utero. I just got off the phone with the nurse at my OBGYN's office, and she said that there's nothing to worry about, the baby won't suffer any ill-effects from either of these, but I'm still worried...I'm wondering if any of you have experience in this area?

I had surgery in October of 2005 to have two precancerous spots removed from my cervix that formed due to the HPV, which I didn't know I had until that point. My son was concieved a month later (born August 10, 2006).

September 30 of this year, I had a laparoscopy to have all the visible endometriosis removed from the outisde of my uterus. This baby was concieved (again) a month later, almost to the day (I ovulated October 29).

Please share your HPV and/or endometriosis story if you have one...

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I do not know about the HPV, however, it is a great sign that you got pregnant because the Endo usually causes women to not be able to get pregnant. If you get pregnant while having Endo then the hormones will help get rid of it and in some cases for it to not come back. Hope the helps on one end of the question.
    sammyjnrtwins06

Answer by sammyjnrtwins06 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have HPV and there is nothing wrong with my baby. I also had a healthy pregnancy. I have no idea about the endo.
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I also have HPV and have had one child and now on my second. My daughter is healthy and i had a healthy pregnancy, and so far my second has been healthy as well. :)
    lishanlily

Answer by lishanlily at 12:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008