Do I even have a chance?

I am cd 27 and I believe 7dpo though my FF chart hasn't detected O yet because my BBTs are all over the place. I am 99% sure cd20 was O day and even had my OB confirm that he agrees. However, my temps are in the exact range that my pre-O temps were and I haven't been above my coverline but once in 7 days. I have no signs of an early AF coming and have some early pregnancy symptoms....so do I stand a chance of being pregnant this month?

gump

Asked by gump at 10:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's hard to say...did he do blood work to confirm that ovulation occured?

If you don't have absolute confirmation that ovulation occured through BBTs or blood work you COULD have ovulated OR you could have had an anovulatory cycle. You still have fertile mucus and fertile CP during an anovulatory cycle. You body just never manages to ovulate.

BABY DUST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• hard to say... some early pregnancy symptoms can be the same as AF! I'll be hoprful for you though GL~!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... I'm not a doctor, but I'm hoping in my heart of hearts you concieve... and I pray you get the girl I was never able to have! We have 3 boys, but perfectly happy, they are healthy, happy, and intelligent... but hoping you get a princess
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• MommaClark....I'm trying to stay positive...but realistic and not getting overly excited. However....I have 3 girls and no bio-boys (one adopted)...so if I have a girl...can I get a boy too? lol

Anonymous...He didn't do blood work, however I has spotting along with other fertile symptoms (EWCM, BBT and same day as always for me), so he told me that he believed that I was ovulating. Would blood work now confirm it?
    gump

Comment by gump (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011