The people of Walmart Website

I don't know if anyone's seen it, but there was a news story about a woman whose picture was posted on The people of Walmart site. Her daughter saw it and there's been a bunch of upset about it.

I wouldn't want to end up on that website either, but it made me wonder if the daughter was browsing the site when she saw her mother's picture.

Pot calling the Kettle black in this situation possibly?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kinda sad when a daughter is truly embarassed by her own mother. For her mom to end up on that websight, she must've chosen to look HORRIBLE
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Sorry, I find that website hysterical. If you go out of the house looking like a freak, people are going to make fun of you. I haven't seen the story, but it does sound like the daughter was looking at the site.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• What does someone browsing the website have to do with having your photo taken without your consent and put on the internet fro everyone in the world to see?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i love it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You go out in public, you might end up having a picture taken. You could end up in the background of someone's holiday photo's, or someone takes a pic of your car because they want one.
    You don't have much privacy in public. That's why it's public.

It wouldn't bother me if i got on there, i know i look odd. I wear corsets, lots of steampunk and gothic clothing. I look int he mirror before i go out.
    I don't go on websites like that because i don't see the point, it's pretty sad to laugh at people for what they wear.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 10:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think those sites are just a polite way to make fun of people and get away with it. I have so much more to do in life.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• piskie..its not what they wear..its HOW they wear.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think that site is pretty juvenile

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i think its a polite way to tell people to "please buy clothes that fit yo ass..."
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think it's funny......if anyone has a problem with it then they shouldn't go to Walmart looking silly.~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2011