How many days before your AF comes do you usually start getting heavy cramps?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Health

• Never before. It was always the day of.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• 0.

I used to have a day of bad cramps but they were from diarrhea that I would get every month for a day. After my 3rd child I didnt have the diarrhea issue any more. However, my 16 yr old has horrific cramps and I dont know what to do for her. Ideas????

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i don't get them anymore. i used to get hard ones that i felt in my entire lower half. i started drinking raspberry leaf tea and i don't get them at all anymore. but they used to come on the day
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• sahlady..have you tried bc pills for your daughter? they do help with cramps sometimes. when i first got my period it was so heavy and i hurt so bad i would miss school the first 2 days because i could not get out of bed from being in so much pain.. i begged my grandma to take me to the doc and thats what they suggested
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011