oh my nipples...

Oh my nipples are staying hard and are hurting soo bad!! almost 32wks! Any suggestions for relief??? I am using lanalin (mispelled) but its not helping. I also feel like my boobs have grown a cup size in the past week.
Please give some suggestions.
Thank
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can try putting the lanolin in the fridge and putting it on cold. Also, I used to wear nursing pads under a padded bra, not because I wanted my boobs to look bigger, because it was cushioning and it hurt less when anything rubbed on my boobs. Some people also use heat for sore boobies. Other than that, there's not much you can do!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Cabbage leaves are good. Stick some inside your bra.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Cooling Gel packs available at major retailers. pop them in and feel better!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thank you ladies... but the only problem is I am at work!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• if you have anything thats not totally flammable, like some extra stockings or if there are towels anywhere, pop them in the microwave for a second to get them warm and put them in your bra. That's what i did at home when i was nursing my first then i took little washcloths to work & did the same! Good luck! Nipple pain sucks!
    krissymamaof2

Answer by krissymamaof2 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2008