How long does bloatin last

Ok! So im 8 weeks n im bloated as crap but someone told me its not bloat! I wa longw s just wonderin on how long bloating lasts?

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• for me the bloating went away starting second trimester just depends on the person.
    liv_laugh_love

Answer by liv_laugh_love at 11:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ok! Thanx here is another dumb question! Whant exactly is bloating! I know what it is durin period but i think its different durin pregnancy!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• the bloating feeling is your body changing and your uterus expanding..even though the baby is only the size of a lima bean right now your uterus grows to accomodate the upcoming growth..the feeling goes away in the 2nd trimester along with the sicky feeling and the being tired and everything else not so fun about pregnancy..well until the 3rd semester then it all comes back but in a different way..instead of feeling sick you feel hungry all the time instead of feeling sleepy from nothing you are exhausted from walking to the bathroom from the bed and but i dont feel bloated anymore
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Lol, im hungry n tired already!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011