Im putting my questions in here so i dont Flood Cafemom... 4 Q's

Alright..i feel as though i been asking alot about before my ultrasound today..
im going to write a list of questions that are yes or no so its quick and easy

1-Can i eat before an ultrasound?
2-my ultra sound is at 1, you think ill be able to fill my bladder back up again?
3-Is it safe to drink SOME liquids that are NOT clear before an ultrasound? Id like a chocolate milk because i REALLY want one....

4-Do i REALLY need to drink clear liquids? they'll never know..its going in my bladder, not my baby right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Also, is 20 FL OZ like an 8oz glass of water? i found a bottle of water in the fridge =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You can drink anything you want and they do have you pee before they do the ultrasound
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ok sweety... if you are 18wks don't worry about the bathroom thing. 1pm is along time to have to wait. Go to the bathroom, drink fluids and an hour before go ahead and drink a bottle of water and don't go pee!! You should be fine... but you can always call the receptionist and ask them and they will find out from the nurse what you can do! So Call the doc or go pee!! GL at your u/s today!! Very exciting time today so RELAX and enjoy your day!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• you're my hero so far =]
    thankyou
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Your welcome... enjoy today tho!! Our u/s when we found out was a very exciting day for us!! We found out we were having a girl and then we got to plan how to tell the grandparents!! OMG it was soo much fun!! So enjoy ..... relax.... and have great day!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• babyclark is right. this is a big day and you need to relax. don't worry about all of this it will be fine. when i had the ultrasound to find out what it was i was soooo upset cuz my hubby couldnot be there, and then when i found out she was a girl (thats what we wanted) i smiled the whole way to his job and when i got out of the car he saw my smile and got tears in his eyes he didn't even have to ask. it was still a great day for both of us. so i hope you get what your wishing for
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Jodi honestly that almost made me cry..thats sooo cute

i cry everytime i hear the heartbeat =]58
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I just found out what i was having & i didn't drink a thing. My doc said they "suggest" filling up your bladder because it acts like a magnifying glass... To get a better pic but if you ask me if your bladder is full when they push around on it then thats uncomfortable so i wouldn't worry! Have fun! I thought i was having a girl but i was wrong! Good luck!
    krissymamaof2

Answer by krissymamaof2 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2008