Do you think she turned???

Last night there was soo much movement and pressure going on that I couldn't sleep. Well I've been sitting here for an hour... i normally feel kicks in my abdomen... well not today! They are in my ribs!! I was sitting here with my hand on top of my stomach and she kicked it soo hard!!! I also noticed this morning that it actually hurt to put my socks on and tie my shoes! I am almost 32 wks... but do you think she has turned. This is my first so I am clueless!!
Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my best guess is YES...ive heard of babys "dropping" where u feel it move lower
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Now she has the hiccups and they are more noticable in my abdomen...
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• sounds to me like you have a little acrobat in there lol yea chances are she has turned
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Most likely she will keep spinning until about 36 weeks. My sister was that way. My mom always said she was using her bladder as a trampoline. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would guess she turned! Your provider will feel for her head down there at you next apppointment. I wasn't sure either- it happened in my sleep!!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008