What is you favorite thing to do with your kids?

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 11:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Really just spend time with them doing anything. We can go outside and play, go to the movies, see a movie at home, do arts and crafts, after school sports, or just whatever. As long as we are doing something together I enjoy it.

Answer by gemgem at 11:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• baking cookies or cupcakes and decorating them
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Walks, drives, chasing each other in the house, or outside, snuggle time on the couch watching a movie, playdough, cooking.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I enjoy alot of things with my kids: love going to the parks or just hanging out @ home reading or cuddleing up watching tv. I love being around my children. My oldest lives in Virgina but when she is here we enjoy playing the Wii, going to lunch or the parks it really doesn't matter as long as I am spending time with them
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 11:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I like to take my son for walks and take him to the park.
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 11:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Quality Time*~... love walking in nature, bug hunting, feeding carrots to the wild bunnies, Cheerios to the wild turkies, coloring on our tummies, play-doh on the kitchen floor, snuggling on the couch, and everything in between!!! I love being a mommy!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Just sit and talk. Play computer games and watch certain shows on t.v.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Baking is fun, reading, cuddling, acting out his favorite movies, and playing games.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It sounds lazy but I like watching tv with them. My oldest and I watch Ghost Adventures after his sisters go to bed and we are taking him on a real live ghost investigation in a couple weeks.

In the summer I love playing in the back yard with them making our own little water park with the slip and slide and moving the kiddie pools under the slides. We have a great time.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Playing board games, bike rides, movie nights.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 2:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011