What would like to see in the future of technology?

I would LOVE to see some kind of program that we can choose any movie or tv series from a digital library at any time.
Let's say I'm home feeling like watching my favorite chick flicks. I'd just line up my top 5 movies, then watch them at the press of a button. No dvd's! You'd only pay for the service per month for access to the library.

What would you like to see?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Technology

• lightbulbteleportation.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I love your idea!! I would like too see more people to be aware and find a cure for diabetes, I mean all this money you see going to space and such lets do some good and start curing someof these things!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No, Netflix limits you. I mean a library of every movie and tv series ever made. No limits!
    Say I want to watch My 3 Sons, Three's Company, Knots Landing, Dynasty and ET. Netflix doesn't offer those series.
    Alexias30

Comment by Alexias30 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011