Anyone else who like to stay in touch with me on here.If you do not hear from some of your friends in awhile do you delete or keep them?

I have a few friends on here and some will right back and some will take awhile to write back and I know life can be rough but If do not hear from them in a long time I do delete them. Does anyone else do the same? If you write I will write back and no one can have to many friends and with no family or friends near me I would love to have more on here. I will look forward to your messages.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• im one of those i dont write back often cuz i go thru phases or i guess life gets crazy where i dont get on cafemom often.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I always write back. I enjoy chatting and am always looking for friends.
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I try to write as often as I can. sometimes I just dont feel like doing anything at all
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2011