do you do this

okay so today i just really don't feel like doing much of anything and through the years i have realized how niave my family really is. i do a little spot cleaning where it is needed (cuz i clean dailey) and then i move a few things around trade places with them and the kids and the hubby honestly think i have busy all day so today i cleaned where it needed it the most changed a few things and sprayed some febreeze does anyone else do these little things to fool your family and does it work for you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I try that, my husband sees right through it but he still commends me for my efforts of trying to make things look nice.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol! ha ha yeah i actually feel like that today! I basically did some spot cleaning and sprayed some freshner and wahla! I'm no martha stewart,i will not go out of my way to clean like crazy everyday!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 11:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have days where I am going for the "illusion" of clean yes..lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I do. I just don't see the point in cleaning hard core everyday when ya know it's gonna get messed up again, the same day!...LOL. I, on occasion, clean really good, but it's usually when my son is asleep. It's to hard to do a deep clean with a 15 month old coming in right behind you and messing everything up.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 12:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yep!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008