Yeast infection on my little boy!

Last week we took my 21 month old to the Dr and it turned out he had a yeast infection. The Dr. gave us a prescription, but told us a bunch of home remedies to try first. We've done hydrogen peroxide, oatmeal baths, airing him out. We finally broke down and got the prescription, but it doesn't seem to be getting better! Any advice?

Sarahb21

Asked by Sarahb21 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Yup, on his bottom. The prescription we have is 1:1:1 So one part nystatin, one part A&D on Crack (as my SO says lol) and one part Eucurin. We've been using the prescription since Saturday morning. Should I just give it more time before I be all spazmatic about it? :)
    Sarahb21

Comment by Sarahb21 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would give it till Saturday before u can notice any improvement.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• That sucks! I hate seeing his butt like that. Thanks for your response!
    Sarahb21

Comment by Sarahb21 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2011