Do you scare your kids just for the heck of it?

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 11:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha, I remember my Dad use to scare the bajeezus outta me when I was about 2 or 3 with this halloween mask that he STILL has. He would put it on and go run and hide somewhere and I'd be freakin out. Then here he'd come and jump out at me and chase me around the house. LOL! He thought it was hilarious. At the time, I did NOT! But my daughter and I run around the house hiding and jumping out and scaring each other. Its good fun!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, I do and he does it right back. We have a fun house.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My kids love it, so we do it. They'll actually want us to go hide so we can jump out. Then we chase each other around the house laughing! good exercise! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• All the time! It's nothing major. Usually just jump at them from around the corner. They usually jump then laugh hysterically. They are so used to being scared. We do stuff like that all the time.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ds loves when I jump out and scare him.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I don't athough sometimes I do, but not mean to. My DH however loves to do that stuff he thinks it is funny I think it is mean lol. My kids get so mad when he scares him then laughs about it lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... Sadistic??? Hahaha

My parents used to scare the daylights out of me as a kid, and than laugh like crazy at my reaction... I've only used it to make them behave?!?! Like when my eldest had a thing for plugs, I hid around the corner, scared him, and he never did it again!!! I don't scare my kids for pleasure
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• oh I should ad my DH doesn't say you better not do that or the boggy man will get you or what not he likes to come up behind them when they are busy playing and say something loud like rore or something at them (lol), he also likes to see there reactions
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2011