Need help with home job

Ok I have 3 children and my youngest one has a heart condition. So due to doctor apointments and hospital stays I can not keep a regular job. I need something from home where I can be here with her and leave to go to the doctor and or hospital for a few days if I need to. I cant invest a bunch of money. thanks for any ideas

bellabuddybug

Asked by bellabuddybug at 11:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Visit: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think your best bet would be a home business...because YOU are the boss and set your own hours and schedule. However, a home business will mean there is an investment to be made, but in my opinion my future and my family's future was worth the investment! I have a home business with Ameriplan and I love it! Come check it out...it may be right for you too! If not, there are tons of other home businesses out there....I am sure that there is one that is perfect for you! Come chat with me if you would like:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I sell Tupperware and I LOVE it!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 11:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I work at home and can be as flexible as I chose to be and still make income. I think you will like what I do. Visit my profile and look at my journal posting to learn more. Visit my web-site and request some info. I will contact you whenever is a good time for you.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• DO NOT USE CASHCRATE.COM!! I tried them and worked very hard and they just took the money away from me!! That is one of the websites that customcat2000 is advertising on her webpage!! Please be forwarned!!! I put so much time into it and did everything that I was supposed to and they screwed me over!!!
    Anonymous

• www.livelifein3d.com. I love doing what I do and working with the best team ever!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• "DO NOT USE CASHCRATE.COM!!" Don't waste your breath, just like you no one is going to listen until they get scammed. That's the problem - everyone is looking for easy money and it makes the stupid. I've been telling people that cash crate was a scam for ages, but people would rather waste their money. I can promise you I make more money than anyone who posted here, but until they all go through cash crate, SBO and doba they won't listen. People have to learn the hard way - I'm sure you made SOMEONE ELSE a ton of money when you joined cash crate. Go try the scams, when you want to earn a living from home - come see me. Remember my website was featured on the evening news as a trusted website. KeeperBay.com & Works4mom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Dont listen to the ones that say dont try CashCrate.com ive gotten paid. they ones that usually say it are the ones that dont want to try they just want the money handed to them. check out my blog it might help you.

http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/

hope this helps.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 3:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ParkerMommy, so you admit you make money scamming moms out of their money.
    The only way you are going to make money with cash crate is by getting others to signup and hoping they are stupid and will give out their credit card often. Because that's how you make money with Cash Crate, you scam people. If you can't find suckers to scam then you won't make a penny.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008