Anyone elses?

Dh have to leave when you were nine months pregnant? Just turned 9 months today and dh just left for a few days. And of course we are supposed to get a snow storm so nervous and sad at the same time:( Just me and the kids a hour away from hospital.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When i was with my ex he was never home.. i hope everything goes well just see if you can find someone that could be there for you just incase something happens. anyone.. family or friend. Stay positive you panicking won't help to much.

btw Early congrats.
    Evilfelly07

Answer by Evilfelly07 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Prayin your baby stays put until he's back home!!! That would put some stress on me as well if I had to go through that. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and just my husband goin somewhere 30 min away makes me worry!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• omg you are an hour away from the hospital?? i'd be terrified of that alone. i guess if worse comes to worse, talk to an older role model. they used to make dads wait out in the hall anyways
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 8:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i would call the doctor and see if he wants you to stay closer to the hospital or if he thinks you will be fine till your husband gets back
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2011