Shotts

hello i have a Q, i am about to go away for 90days i am disabled meaning i can only use 2fingers on left hand so so on right hand i was in a fire 18yrs ago 90%burns face ect ect

arms dont bend so i need help with like erverything dressing bathing u name it

my Q is thier a shot that a woman can take to stop the pireod for a while i just cant think of the thought of someone helping me wash are shower when its that time of the mo.

i know some are wanting to know why im i going away while my grandson won a lawsuit a few yrs ago and begin his rep payee i didnt tell ssa the lawyer told me we didnt need to so becuz i didnr report his million lawsuit they are making me go away for 90days,,,

soo now about this shots are what can i do,

PLEASE PLEASE BE NICE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Health

• Call your OBGYN and ask
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• There's nothing that's guaranteed to stop your period. Do "they" have any idea how disabled you are? Have you asked about house arrest? "They" don't jail people who are so disabled they can't take care of their own hygeinic needs on their own.
    Anonymous