Why?

Why is that alot of husbands know that there wives are pregnant before they even know? Is maybe because they notice the little things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my bf kept asking me if i was pregnant and i was like "lol no, ive taken 4 preg tests and theyre all negative babe..so i dont think so"

and he had it down that i was pregnant...and guess what..now im 18 weeks pregnant lol..he was right and i was wrong

i wish i knew why..but damn
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• with my first husband he told me i was pregnant he had morning sickness of course he always thought he knew it all that is why he is my ex.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't know why but my husband kept making jokes like if i was moody or my stomach hurt that i was pregnant, then unfortunately his grandfather died, in our family if someone passes then someone gets pregnant & i had a feeling, so did he, i hadn't had a missed cycle or anything yet, so i went & got a test now I'm 17 weeks along.

I also wish i knew why... more like how?...
    haha

I wonder if they remember that one night they slipped or something happened with protection & they're being coy...
    good luck!
    krissymamaof2

Answer by krissymamaof2 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My husband didn't know with our first, but with our second he had been telling me to take a test for a week and I waited until I got horribly car sick (which is not how I am normally). Of course, I was pregnant and he was right! :)
    I think it is because the longer you are together the more you are able to read the other person and just like you can finish their thoughts, they can observe things about you that are out of the norm.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I knew within days(of conception). I woke up in the middle of the night so sick I felt like I was going to die. Fortunately I never had ms other than like twice. I did get splitting headaches though. DH never said anything about me being preggo, I tested the day I was supposed to get AF so maybe he didn't have time to notice.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 11:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2008