4yr old bday party...what to do?

my house is too small for a bunch of kids, his party will be next month, and the month of March you never know what kind of weather you get. the past 3 days have been in the 70's and then today it's in the 30's. so i'm wanting to do it inside. i've checked build a bear, but they don't do cakes or anything, just build the bears. i'm not looking into anything too expensive either.

we did his first bday at our old house in Ky
his second party was just a get together with a couple close friends since we were out of town visiting them.
his third party was at our house in Tn.
now we're in Va in the smallest house we've had.

i was thinking the bounce house (inflatables inside) but dd had her 2yr old party there last year, and his friend just had one there this past saturday. i'm not wanting to do chuck e cheese, i'm one of those moms that think that should wait until they're 5th bday. (every kid should have 1 party there imo lol)

any ideas? i'm thinking my budget should be about $200...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• popcorn Taking a seat because my daughters 4th is coming up in the summer and I have absoletly no idea want I am going to do either..

KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• we did my oldest's 4th birthday party at chuck e cheese last year. honestly it was a good age to have a party there, all the KIDS had a great time. the adults, on the other hand, are the ones who end up suffering there. and it would have helped if we had had a competent waitress. i spent less than $200 there and had about 10 kids and 15-20 adults, and my daughter had a great time. we still have tons of leftover tokens/tickets and it was back in october!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• What about the zoo? My sister in law is currently planning my nephews 5 th birthday party at a local zoo.
    Janneth

Answer by Janneth at 12:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• check out bowling alleys or skating rinks. My son is 4 and he went to his cousins bowling party when he was three and loved it and then went to his other cousins skating party and loved it. Now mind you he can't bowl very well or even skate but did great considering and had a blast. Also both places do tend to have a pkg for b-day parties.
    arobert29

Answer by arobert29 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My son just went to a party at The Little Gym, but other gym type places have parties too. I just saw a bunch of 4 year olds having a blast at a bowling alley party (which I had never thought of) Are there any museuems or children's museums near you, they usually do parties.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011