Do you ever wonder why this happens when you need it to most?

I have been having a rocky road relationship wise lately. And it just seems to happen that when that happens there is a friend who I had previously been intimate with, he just seems to pop up at the times that I need him to most. And he doesn't even know he is. I just wonder why that is? I don't foresee a future between us, at least I don't think I do. I think we both have too much baggage and he has trust issues to deal with that I am just not sure that it would ever work. Maybe in another time and another place and in different circumstances. But even though I have been incredibly angry at him in the past, he still is able to find his way back to me worrying about him and wondering why he always seems to be there when I need him most? Is it karma? dumb luck? Or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I would enjoy it for what it is and what will be will be, keep it open to whatever lies ahead. Who knows!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Be thankful that you have a close connection with a friend... It sounds like you need one :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011