Do you think you have ever not done something because you were afraid you would fail?

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 12:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Many times.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think everyone has done it once or more. It is human nature to have fear and doubt.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am not afraid of failing, I just get up and try again.

Answer by older at 12:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh my goodness, YES! And I kick myself about it to this day . . . . I am a singer/songwriter by hobby. When I was younger, a college music professor wanted to work with me and record. I was too scared . . . never called him back. Years later, I had the guts to get together some musicians and record, but, by then, many years had gone by. . . and I was well on the track to another profession. The time to try would have been when I was a young adult. I let that slide . . . and I regret it.
    There are so many things . . . .
    That being said, if this road is what led me to my wonderful husband and children, then I wouldn't change a thing.
    :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Sure. I'm extremely risk-averse.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh yeah! Many times!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, so many times
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ALWAYS. I'm not spontaneous and I don't take risks - I'm terrified of getting hurt, of failing... everything. I was even going to apply to go back to school last year - I sent out for my papers and everything, and then... I chickened out. I was only applying at one of the local colleges, which everyone gets into, and I still got scared.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ever since i've been married, yes.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No I am filming my first live action to show investors we can do it nauseas you bet running with scissors in my hand jumping without a parachute yeah but fear serves one master and one master only regret who wants to be on thier knees for that?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011