Pocket door help?

Ok so we have pocket doors in our house for the bedrooms. Those are the ones that slide open right into the wall, so they don't take up and space, they are really neat. They are put on a sliding track at the top.... Well one of ours is VERY off track and is a huge pain to open and close, I do mean HUGE!! I believe the only way to fix these kinds of doors is to take off all the molding around the sides and top, and knock a hole in the wall.... We really want to get ours fixed.... Does anyone have any knowledge on these types of doors - like where I could find a place to have someone come fix it, maybe how much that would cost, or maybe how to do it ourselves?

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Home & Garden

• When you get an answer, let me know! We have to keep a huge, long screwdriver in our bathroom to pry open the door so we can get out!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 11:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2008