MS Walk!!

My family & I do the MS Walk in our city every year - my dad's been at it for more than 10, this is my sister's 10th, my 3rd, and this year we have a team of 10 people (13 if you include the two three year olds and one baby that will be coming!) My stepmom suffers from MS and that's the reason we walk. This year we have an overall goal of $1000 that we would love to surpass. I have been posting all over facebook on a regular basis to see if my friends there would donate, I email everyone close to me about once every couple of weeks, and when I start working I'll be raising money there too. But I started thinking: where else can I spread awareness that my family can't? CAFEMOM!
If anyone is interested in donating (you can donate via credit card through the online donation system, even from other countries - I am in Canada), please send me a message so I can send you the link. It's for a very good cause & even the smallest donation helps.

While I'm on the subject... does anyone here suffer from MS? Or know anyone who does?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Health

• I have a friend who suffers from MS....I am sure she appreciates the efforts of you and your family.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I do it with one of my best friends every year in Pittsburgh in honor of her mom <3
    rikkaboo8407

Answer by rikkaboo8407 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011