I want to goto a dermatoligist to take off my freicals or the beauty marks,its like small brown to black spots ,do u have any experience with it or wat do u think about it ?

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 12:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think freckles are beautiful. I don't have any on my face anymore (I did as a kid), but I have them on my shoulders and back. I think they make us special, and different from everyone else.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• right i like the freckles but i have too much on my face and the are black a beauty marks,
    mamishad

Comment by mamishad (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have a few too that I want to take off (not too much thank goodness), but I know what you are talking about. Now, I'm not so sure, but it can be pricey since my sister got just one --taken off--and that "1" by itself costs her $400--that was back in 1998...soooooo...im not sure why they charge so much--kind of like how just 1 new tooth at the denist can cost up to 1200--for ONE TOOTH..ahhhh...but I could be wrong...again do some shopping and call a few places. I doubt it would hurt..perhaps you might be able to get some lazer treatment that can remove them. I'm doubtful insurrance will cover it since it is not for health reasons (unless they were cancerous), but do some checking around..prices might be lower in this economy..and keep us posted. :)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I also came accross this:

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER
    10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal
    Usage:
    (1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-…
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• thats your natural skin... use microdermabration treatment
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• honestly, without spending a fortune on surgery that will leave scarring, your best bet is sunscreen and microdermabration treatments, along with a facial technician to help keep your skin naturally healthy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011