Gift for 3 year old

What are some great birthday gifts for a three year old girl under 30 dollars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• for girls and boys: Play doh toys, duplos, drayons and color books or art activity sets, building blocks, books
    for boys: geo tracks (my son loves them!!), trio connector toys, thomas train toys (another favorite of my son)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If it is a girl . . .princess stuff
    If it is a boy . . . sports balls, car stuff
    Either: Those doodlers that they sell at Target are just great for everyone.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Cash*~... in a card?!?! Just explain that with all the toys and so forth, it can be towards soemthing they want/like, or they can stick it into savings??? I wished people would do more cash with our kids!!! We buy them all they want and need, and they end up with doubles, and I'd rather invest into their savings accounts than some toy that'll probably break... but I have enough morals/ethics to NEVER state so or ask, that would be rude... I teach them to smile and say thanks
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Dora the Explorer would likely be a hit or one of those learning laptop toys, all three of my kids LOVED those and three is the perfect age for them.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011