i need help baby dad problems

Im with some one right now who loves my son to death but the babys dad decided to come back in the picture and now my fiance is acting a little jelouse cause the babys dad comes over to see the baby when my fiance isnt here but my familys here soo we arent gonna do anything i dont have love for the babys dad what so ever how do i try to make things more at an comfortable state soo that it doesnt start problems

Lizard630

Asked by Lizard630 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Perhaps sit down with your fiance. Remind him who it is you're marrying. Explain to him that your ex is the father of your baby and has a right to see him and get to know him. However that does NOT mean that you will get back together with him. Explain how you feel about them both and let him know who it is you love.

If he still feels uncomfortable then perhaps a compromise would be in order. The baby's dad can come over and spend time with his child while your fiance is home.

Men tend to be very insecure when it comes to women. Sometimes you have to find a way to ease their egos and calm their nerves. Annyong but true.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• its understandable that he isnt going to be comfortable with him being there but maybe to help things be alittle easier on you so you dont have to deal with being stressed out cause he is uneasy maybe you 3 can all sit down and come up with a schudele that will work for yall....you have the baby you make the rules on when he sees the kid
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 3:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think you should talk to your baby’s daddy.
    Explain to him, that you and your son have a personal life that he has to respect, that you are in a good relationship with a good man that loves you and your son.
    He will always be his son’s father, and that he will always be allowed to see him, but because you respect the feelings of your man, and he has to respect you… you should figure out what’s the best schedule for all of you.
    sara76c

Answer by sara76c at 3:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• WELL...IF THAT WAS ME, I WOULD TALK TO YOUR SOON TO BE HUBBY, ASK HIM TO HELP YOU COME UP WITH A COMPERMISABLE VISIT PLAN FOR THE BABY AND HIS DAD. *MAYBE TIMES THAT HE IS HOME JUST NOT IN THE ROOM-? *MAYBE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY CAN DO THE VISITS FOR YOU-? *IF WITH A CHURCH~THEY ALSO HELP WITH VISITS-?
    THESE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS, DO REMEMBER THAT YOU LOVE YOUR FINANCE AND HIS FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT TOO. GOOD LUCK! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 3:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I would work out a good visitation schedule with a family member as a mediator. The only thing I don't agree with is the disappearing and reappearing act. I would take it to a judge and let him decide.
    perfectkitten

Answer by perfectkitten at 10:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008