Is 8 weeks to early to feel the baby kick?

BTW this is my second one, i have feel this weird fluttering for about a week now. just wondering if it could be the baby kicking, like I said it is my second

mommy2beinjuly

Asked by mommy2beinjuly at 12:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

• NO it isnt lol. the more babies u have the sooner u can feel it. 19 weeks with my first, 14-16 weeks with my second and my last i felt it super early..jut depends on how in tune with ur body u are.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• The fluttering could be your baby moving around :) If it's the second pregnancy, movement is easier to feel with each pregnancy.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think it is too early. Your little one is, well, little. About the size of a kidney bean. Most likely gas. I felt my 2nd one around 14 weeks.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i didnt start feelin mine kick till like 5 or 6 months everyybabyy is diff. i kno what ur talkin bout tho it feels like u have butterflyys in ur tummyy right:)
    babyy_blue_eyes

Answer by babyy_blue_eyes at 1:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I've never felt movement that early but I've heard some women say they have so I'm sure its possible.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think it is to early but they say with that every pregnancy is different. I never really felt my son until almost 5 months. It also depends on how in tune with your body you are. Congrats and good luck.
    arobert29

Answer by arobert29 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i would say yes its to early but honestly idk. i mean last i knew 8 weeks the baby is like the size of your thumb nail. im 18weeks tomorrow with my 2nd and i hardly feel anything and it stinks.
    Evilfelly07

Answer by Evilfelly07 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I never felt anything that early, but some people swear they have so you can't really rule it out!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• idk since youve had a baby before wouldnt you know what it feels like? anything is almost possible i am having my first baby and felt her at 14 to 15 weeks so idk
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011