What would you say?

Was at our local Sams Club and a young black man(employee) had dropped something in front of me,well he bent over to pick it up and lost his pants!Nice rear,and the red underwear was nice but ,do you add "i did not know i got a show here at sams? Or just act like nothing happened,maybe suggest he buy a belt??Why go through the hassle of always pulling them up?What would you do?

grismelda

Asked by grismelda at 12:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's not your place to say anything. If a manager saw it he would be reprimanded for not following dress code.
    Anonymous

• Well through my laughter, I would proably say something like, it's ok man, Im sure it's happened to others. Maybe you shouldn't wear those in public anymore....lol
    darter

Answer by darter at 12:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... I am the type of person that would speak up... so anything that brings HUMOR is awesome!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I said well i did not know i would get a show today too!He laughed pulled up his pants and went on his way!
    grismelda

Comment by grismelda (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would be busy enough trying to quiet my daughter who would be screaming and laughing by that point, "Why is that man taking off his pants!?! That's crazy!" "You should always keep your clothes on when you are around other people!" "Why doesn't he know that, Mom?" "Does his brain not work very well?"
    Ahhhh, it is actually me who winds up embarrassed when someone else does something embarrassing. LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• rolling on floordepends on HIS reaction.... Im not a quiet one so I might make a comment if I think he would take it well... otherwise Id lmbo in side and not say a word

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would have reported the incident to a manager. My DH once said to a guy with his pants hanging down, and kept pulling them up, "I guess you don't win many fights". And the guy said "Huh" and DH said, "well since you've got to hold onto your pants with one hand, that only leaves you one hand to defend yourself with". The guy laughed and said he was careful not to start any. lol.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I want to know what this question has to do with him being black.

And I wouldn't say anything, I'd just laugh. His fault for not wearing a belt.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'd laugh on the inside but pretend I didn't notice. Hopefully he learned something from it. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would just keep moving.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011