Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do about ex lying? It's driving me crazy!

I have only been divorced for a short time and I get it that we each have our own lives now but I just can't stand when my ex lies or skips around the truth when it comes to my son and things that are going on in home while my son is there. Be an adult and stop lying!! He pretty much confirmed that he is seeing someone who was suppose to be a "friends" wife (this was happening during our marriage for years) and now she maybe sleeping over. I just don't want my son in the middle of this.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • try to get full custody of your son, or make it so your ex has to have a supervised visit with your son.

    Answer by febmom007 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • I would fight having to bring my son to him if you can't trust him or what he'll be doing around your son.

    Answer by HKing01 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • listen a guy is going to do whatever the fuck he wants to do, he isn't going to listen to you because he isn't with you anymore. if you want this to stop you need to go to court and file for full custody and stipulate about no women unless its a fiance or wife spending the night. but it has to be stipulated for you as well. no men sleeping over when your son is home. don't know if that will stick with the judge. good luck

    Answer by lucky35 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • 'stipulate about no women unless its a fiance or wife spending the night.'
    you can actually do that? how in the world would anyone reinforce such a thing?

    from that I've seen on here, the law doesn't seem to want to keep the kids from being enrolled in different schools, how are bedroom activities going to be controlled?

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.