Where the hell is Baby Mason?

I've been watching the new show Kim and Kourtney take New York and I have not seen their baby the whole time. Kourteney and Scott are either going out together during the day without the baby or stayiing home without him. There is a crib in their room but no baby. Makes me wonder if they got a nanny or someone else to raise their child while they do nothing all day but talk in bad valley girl accents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't watch it, but read an article that said they wanted to kee him off tv. Most likely have a nanny while they are filming. Just like 90% of celebrity moms
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• They agreed not to put him in the show so much this season...Kourtney, Scott and The producers. Scott doesn't want little Mason exploited *roll eyes* I can't stand that guy
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I can't stand him either.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It's just sad that it seems like they never have him at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011