What is the funniest thing you child has said or done?

chrisrmom

Asked by chrisrmom at 1:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• When my 17 yr old was around 6 yrs old we would always know he was getting up in the middle of the night for whatever reason. One night we set up a sting of sorts. My dh got up and heard him in the bathroom. After about 7 minutes or so he flung the door open assuming my son was doing something he wasnt supposed to be doing. He was standing on the toilet, with two toothbrushes with his pants around his ankles pretending to play the drums on the Towel cabinet. That was one of the funniest moments we ever had.

Answer by gemgem at 1:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My daughter, 4, was getting ready to play a game on the computer. I was attempting to help her...clicking on the right areas, etc...and she told me she knew what to click on. She did. So I told her she was so smart. She looked at me and said, ''it's because of my pretty-ness''. ????
    That is something she recently said that I found funny. I have no idea how she put the 2 together.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... the other day we passed by a cemetery, my three year old blurts out, “That is where the Zombies live”??? Hahaha

My husband thought it was the cutest thing ever!!! We explained they are just pretend, not real, and that there is where we burry dead people
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My 12 year old niece asked if you could get pregnant by kissing -_- lol
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 1:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My son says he wants a baby brother or sister all the time......Here is the kicker he wants it in his belly.
    arobert29

Answer by arobert29 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• the kids were watching an educational colors show, and every time a color comes up, DS would say the color then follow with a "ggggoooooo REDSKINS!!!" seriously???? redskins??? and i know who's to blame...gggrrr lol

a few weeks ago, my almost 4yr old son informed me that when he turns 11, he can start driving.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• lol cheeky, my almost 4yr old says "pretty-ful" lol the stuff they come up with!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my 2 kids will run throughout the whole house chaising each other and laugh the whole time
    chrisrmom

Comment by chrisrmom (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• When my youngest was about 5 he came home from school one day and asked me why mom's have eye's in the back of their heads. I said its because we need to watch them at all times to make sure they are safe and he said "Or in trouble" To which I agreed. Then he held up two fingers behind my head and asked me to guess (well I was in the bathroom in front of the mirror so I could see) and I said two. He then proceeded to move my hair around to try to find the eye in the back of my head.
    When my older son was about 3 he had gotten up without me hearing him, and when I did get up and go to the kitchen, I asked him what he was doing. He said he was making toast, and had an entire tub of butter on his bread.
    I'm sure I have a lot more stories but these are my favorite.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh, there are SO many! My Son is THE funniest Kid, a total comedian. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011