Pay per click

Does anyone know how to start a successful pay per click campaign? Or, can anyone direct me to FREE resources that will provide that information???? I'm looking for an opportunity that I can do from home. I'm not looking for an MLM or Network marketing opportunity at this point. It is possible to make a great income through PPC programs. I just want to learn how to get a piece of the pie!
Thanks,
Marsha

mjbharris

Asked by mjbharris at 11:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are PPC and GPT programs. Some sites actually have both. PPC is where you get $.01 for clicking ads and viewing them for 30 seconds. GPT is where you answer a bunch of yes/no questions and get from $.35 to $1.00 (or more), which also takes about 30 seconds. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've already earned $22.00 today with pay per click. I use Google Adsense on my Blogs and websites. All I do is promote a little, think up new things every day and I make a great living. I do affiliate marketing as well and together I can make anywhere from $100.00 to $600.00 a day. People who do those home business, MLM and surveys are looking for easy money - they have no idea how to make real money. In less than 4 months I created so much extra income I've put us in a new tax bracket. This is just a screen shot from what I've made from ClickBank: http://keeperbay.com/blog/archives/category/where-the-money-is
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Pay per click you have to sit there and click all day. I did that for a month and tracked my earnings. Which came to a whopping 20 dollars total. How much did I actually get. 50 cents. That's it. If you want to know about which ones are legit check out beenpaid.com They have lists of the best and worst out there for PTC, PTP, GPT, etc. sites. They also have payment proof forums for everything! It is great!! I do some GPT sites. You can check out what I do at my website! Good Luck!!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Ok Works4Mom, I just looked at that link you gave and I have to tell you, Cash Crate is not a scam. I have been working on that site and others for about 6 months now and am up to about $300 a month on that site alone, that's only working about 20-30 hours a month. I get paid every single month, and the checks clear.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have to agree with lilbit837
    It's no scam! I recently joined and just received my first check. It was money that I did very minimal work to get.
    Check out my blog to view pictures of it and learn how to maximize this site to make money online now.
    http://makemoneyonlinefreenoww.blogspot.com/
    TriNi27

Answer by TriNi27 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008