I really really hope this is my month!!!!! do you think this sounds like my period though? adult content

my period is due saturday. i just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was some very light brownish color to my mucus. i'm not cramping at all. usually when i start my period i get strong pains even days before but i feel perfectly fine. last month my period came on time..so do you think that maybe this could be my month..maybe this could be implantation bleeding or do you think maybe i'm getting an early period?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's late for implantation bleeding, I'm afraid.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It could be Implantation bleeding it's not late like gdiamante says, every women is different & so is every pregnancy, my 1st pregnancy I had implantation bleeding the day AF was due spotted for 2 days, & I'm pregnant again & I had implantation bleeding a week before AF was due & lasted for 1 day. Wait till saturday & if you don't get AF then test!!!, I tested when I was 3 days late & got a BFP =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011