Di your family ever have any initiation pranks they pulled on other family members?

Our favorite was to ask the person to sit up on floor and spread legs apart,give person on floor 2 forks.Have other person squat in front of person on floor with a couple of paper towels ,now pour a cup o f water in between the legs of person on floor,(about mid-knee) Tell person on floor you bet you can clean up the water before they can get you with the forks,and then grab person on floor by the legs and pull them through the water thus wiping it up before they get you with the forks!! had alot of fun with this and no one ever got hurt,maybe feelings but that was all.

grismelda

Asked by grismelda at 1:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oh yes. my husbands family does those. like toothpick races. a baking sheet filled with water, a toothpick and a person on each side. the goal is to blow the toothpick from one end to the other. you get ready, they say go. and you put your face to the sheet to blow the toothpick. and then the ppl watching slap their hands into the water splashing the 2 "racers"
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If anyone ever asks you to blow a fox horn don't!Its simply a thin piece of brass tubing curled around and packed with flour!!
    grismelda

Comment by grismelda (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• haha thanks for the warning
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my brother took all of the toilet paper out of the bathroom and replaced the roll with white construction paper and gave my childhood boyfriend gatorade w/ exlax in it. I don't think he talked to me for the rest of 9th grade.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No and I don't tolerate practical jokes very well.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011