How do i get my dude to notice every thing i do so he will stop treating me like shit

mindyb90

Asked by mindyb90 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Break up with his sorry ass because you deserve a man who won't treat you like that.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Smack him? Violence really isn't the answer, though. If he doesn't notice what you do around the house or whatever and he's being terrible to you, why don't you point it out to him? I bet if you STOPPED doing it he'd notice!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• time for a new dude I think.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i have done beat the living day light out of him but he still treats me and the kids like shit
    mindyb90

Comment by mindyb90 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ignore him. Start doing things for you. Start a hobby, take a class, read a book, do not react when he says something crappy to you, go out with the girls more, get your nails done, go shopping. Let him know with your actions that you do not need him. :) Have fun.
    Anonymous

• k but the only thing is he wont let me go out with him and i normally dont get alone wit females and i only have guy friends
    mindyb90

Comment by mindyb90 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Are you talking housework?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Sounds like a controlling asshat if you ask me. No way would I let a man treat my kids like shit. Ever. Your children deserve better. YOU deserve better. Get out while you still can, because it may just get worse. I'm praying for you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• well hanging out with the guys would be even better.lol Although it could cause a fight. Don't go out with him. Go out without him. Just stop caring about finding any kind of happiness from him. Find other things that make "YOU" happy and I bet you if you begin ignoring him and doing these things ...he will start working harder and giving you more attention. Just make him squirm for a while.
    Anonymous

• IMO shes no better
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011